Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DIY

Quite a bit has happened since my last post in January. Pumpkin popsicle turned ONE (you'd think she had turned two though judging by her hissy fits) and we bought and moved into a house. What a grueling process that was, both the buying and moving! It seems every week is a new project now since we can basically do whatever we want to a house we actually own. I feel I should start documenting my little DIY projects. Enter good old Blogger. So far on my list... make curtains for Avelyn's room [check], make curtains for the kitchen/dining room (ordered amazing fabric for this - check out tonicliving.com), make a new dining room table, refinish and reupholster the chairs I stole from Fairchok, and next summer's very large project, build a traditional detached one-car garage. I'm serious. They (being lumber yards) sell kits that include everything you need already pre-cut, minus the concrete foundation of course. I will document everything here with photos. Stay tuned!

Pics of the house messy as can be (Hey, I'm still unpacking!) -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay!! Another blog entry. I saw on myspace you bought a house and wondered when we would see pics.